Energy Tomorrow, the TPA’s annual information event for decision-makers in the energy sector and takes places already for the seventh time this year.
Trends and perspectives of the energy sector
Renowned experts will inform guests about trends and perspectives of the energy sector in Central and South Eastern Europe and, with their stimulating presentations, will create the perfect platform for the establishment and cultivation of contacts.
6th Energy Tomorrow
The event is intended for financiers of energy projects as well as developers and operators of power plant projects, mainly from the alternative energy sector (wind, solar, hydro, biomass, etc.).
Program & Details
The program is not final. As soon as all speakers confirmed their atendence the program of Energy Tomorrow will be updated.
- Welcome note
Karin Fuhrmann, Partner at TPA
- Opening (tbc)
- Speeches on trends and perspectives on the energy sector
- Keynote Implementing the Energy Revolution (Prof. Ingo Stadler)
- Intelligent Loading-, Energy- and Construction- systems (Walter Kreisel)
- Windenergy projects in CEE/SEE (Wojciech Sztuba, Jiri Hlavac)
- More exciting talks on up-to-date relevant topics of Energy
- Invitation to lunch
This event is free of charge. Please note that the number of participants is limited to 150. Please secure your seat and register.
Montag, 16. April 2018, 9 Uhr
Wolke 19 im Ares Tower
Donau-City-Strasse 11, 1220 Vienna
- Find out more about Energy Tomorrow
- Detailed information on the program will follow shortly.