Transfer pricing presents a balancing act for companies in which they have to examine their business model, the market in which they are active and the tax framework and risks. Transfer pricing demands therefore a targeted risk management.
Transfer pricing is the number one tax topic on the agenda of all financial authorities, above all in the CEE area.
The experts at TPA, with their interdisciplinary know-how on tax, business and markets, will support you in addressing issues relating to transfer pricing to achieve a targeted management of tax risks as well as is harmonisation with your business model market conditions.
Our experts will develop the best solutions for you and can offer:
- Support in all questions relating to and at every step of your risk management process
- Review of your business model
- Functional analyses
- Market analyses
- Design of a transfer pricing model
- Preparation of documentation (masterfile, country-specific files)
- Establishing external bases for comparison
- Transfer pricing studies with the Amadeus business database
- Defence of your transfer prices in tax audits
- Advanced ruling requests