Under Examination. Financial Due Diligence.
Every sale or purchase of a company is accompanied by business opportunities but also risks. In order to weigh these up, a careful analysis and assessment is required in advance. In a financial Due Diligence review, our experts examine the strengths and weaknesses of an object and evaluate it. Thereby enabling you to make a sound decision.
Our Services for you
- Financial Due Diligence
- Analysis of the Important Value Drivers and the Decisive Success and Risk Factors
- Valuation of Accounting Documents
- Examination of Financial Forecasts and Establishment of Alternatives
- Examination of Contracts with Customers, Suppliers and Employees
- Company Valuation
- Support in the Establishment of the Purchase Price
- Advice regarding the Form of the Deal
In addition to Financial Due Diligence we also offer Tax Due Diligence. You can find out more about further services we offer here: Advisory.